Our Core Beliefs
- We Believe in one God, revealed as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that our Lord Jesus Christ, truly God, truly man, died an atoning death for the sins of the whole world and rose bodily from the grave.
- We believe that man was created in the image of God but through sin man has become alienated from God and cannot attain his high calling through his own efforts
- We believe in the inspiration of the Holy Scriptures.
- We believe in that we receive forgiveness by grace through faith in our Lord’s death on the Cross.
- We believe that our acceptance of Christ should be shown by water baptism.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit regenerates all believers, conforming them to the image of Jesus Christ; and that the baptism of the Holy Spirit is an enduement of power to anoint the believer.
- We believe that the supernatural gifts of the Holy Spirit are active within the Church.
- We believe that the identity of those who are called by the name of Christ is primarily perceived through the local church and every believer should depart from wrongdoing.
- We believe in the personal second coming of our Lord, and the ultimate victory of the eternal Kingdom of God.
- The emphasis of our ministry is not on buildings, rituals or traditions, but on people who share the life of Christ together.
- We desire to provide times of corporate worship, fellowship, teaching and prayer, so that each Christian may reach his/her full potential.
- We seek to build Christ’s character in individuals, marriages and families so that we may please Him and have a beneficial effect upon our community.
- We desire our services to be formal enough to provide an orderly flow of worship, yet free enough to provide a comfortable atmosphere of informality and warmth.
- We envision an ever-expanding church family filled with Christ’s love, reaching out into the community to bring the good news of salvation to thousands who have not yet come to know our Lord Jesus Christ.
- Over the next twenty years we envision 1000 members, and more, participating in our Sunday Worship Service, completing our Diamond Development Program, being prepared to serve Christ, one another, and the community.
- We envision a network of 100 small groups within our church, providing fellowship, pastoral care and encouragement to our members as they seek to grow in Christ-likeness. These groups will be led by men and women who are caring people, growing in Christ’s character, trained in small group dynamics, grounded in the basic beliefs of our faith and loyal to our local church government.
- We believe that the life Christ would have us live can be defined by Love, Integrity, Forgiveness, and Excellence. We envision our members as Christ-like individuals walking in integrity, manifesting His love, with an attitude of forgiveness, while practicing excellence in all that they do.