Lifeway ‘Twists & Turns’– Vacation Bible School (VBS) 2023
- Spin the spinner, beat the clock, skip ahead, level up and play to win! You’ll need you’re A-Game for this VBS! Twists & Turns is a fantastical celebration of games of all kinds. From classic tabletop games to strategy games to video games and more, kids will play their way through VBS in fun locations such as Bible Study Game Room, Wild card Crafts, Multi-player Missions and Skip Ahead Snacks! But more importantly, they’ll see Jesus through the eyes of one of His closest friends and discover that trusting Jesus as Saviour and following Him changes the game entirely!
- Participants will:
- Day 1: Jesus is Holy
- Looking at: Peter followed Jesus (Matthew 4:18-20, Luke 5:1-11)
- Point: Jesus is Holy and that changes everything!
- Day 2: Jesus is trustworthy.
- Looking at: Peter walked to Jesus on the water (Matthew 14:22-23)
- Point: Jesus is trustworthy even when I doubt
- Day 3: Jesus is forgiving.
- Looking at: Peter denied Jesus and was restored (Luke 22:31-34, 54-62; Jhon 18:15-18; 21:1-9)
- Point: Jesus is forgiving even when I sin.
- Day 4: Jesus is worth following.
- Looking at: Luke 23:13-25, 44-56, 24:1-12, 36-49
- Day 5: The Holy Spirt gives us the power to follow God’s plan.
- Looking at Acts 1:4-14, Acts 2
July 10- 14, 2023 (1 week)
- Monday to Friday, from 9:00am to 12:00pm
- Ages 3 – 13 – separated into 3 groups,
- Preschool (Age 3-5)( SRK-GR.2), Elementary (Grades 3-4), Student (Grades 5-6)
- Ages from 3/4 – 12/13 years of age.
Times when the age groups will be mixed:
- First up in the day – Attendance & worship (music)
- Mission and prayer at the end before parents leave
- Snack will be together downstairs at the kids Café.
Minimal Fee —- Commitment fee:
- A commitment fee of $10 will be asked to secure the child’s spot.
- It will help minimize last minute dropouts and ensure commitment from parents.
- Allows for material planning, food, etc.
- Family rate will be.
- $15 for 2 children
- $20 for 2 or more
- Max of 60 children
- Ages from 3/4 – 11/12 years of age.
- There will be a waiting list encase of last min dropouts, extra space etc.
It is a mainstream religious summer camp which means we do welcome anyone between the ages of 3-13, However unfortunately we will not be providing special need aide to any children.
- However, if the child does require a special needs aid due to a disability or health issue, we will be allowing children to BRING aides to help them during the week.
- The aides will not have to pay the minim fee.
Parents are required to fill out a Social Media Consent Form as well as an allergy form.
Sorry! We have reached our capacity of registrations. If you are interested to join the waiting list, please email our Children's Ministry Director at email@example.com.