We will be Online this Sunday at 10:30 am. We encourage you to tune in!
Click this LINK to join LIVE Sunday.
- You can text "give" to (844) 211-2768 to set up online giving.
- Join Our Online groups and become a part of our online group community.
- Hotline number … if you know someone in need, have any questions in regards to anything or need any assistance you can call or text this number: 226.6000.962
Last Statement from pastor Ken Miles
I just want to bring you all up to date on what is happening at K-W Christian Fellowship and our plans for the future in response to Covid-19.
As we all watch the news, we see that the community response to this disease is changing rapidly and the guidelines for social distancing are tightening. We want to be wise and do our part to help prevent the spread of this virus.
As a result, we are cancelling all our church meetings for the foreseeable future. This would include all our mid-week gatherings as well as our Sunday services. For most of us, this is going to create quite a void in our lives.
So, during this time of disruption, I would ask you to do the following:
- Join us online Sunday morning at 10:30. We are putting together an hour service of worship, prayer and I
am trusting an inspiring message from God’s Word. Gather your family around and let’s have church
together in our living rooms.
- Keep in touch with us during the week through social media. Check-in with us through Facebook and our
other media platforms. You will find updates and weekly devotionals from the pastors here.
- Be faithful in your financial stewardship … by texting "give" to (844) 211-2768 or by giving online through our website, through e-transfer or using
the tithely app.
- Look for ways to serve your friends and neighbours in need. This is a great opportunity to show the love of
Christ to others. We are in the process of setting up a hotline and a team of volunteers from the church to
help those who are unable to get out to purchase groceries and other items. If you would like to be involved
call or email the church office.
- Last, but not least, pray … and share your faith and confidence in Christ. Be a steadying influence to your
family, friends, and workmates.
In closing, I believe that during this time, we can learn a crucial truth. And that is, the church … is people … not the meeting. Ponder on that … and let’s use this time as a great opportunity for KWCF to be the church in our community.
We’ll talk to you soon. Bye for now.
Any other questions? fill the form below